Amada Presents FabriWIN CAD/CAM for Sheet Metal Fabrication
FabriWIN 32 for Windows' 95 and NT is the most advanced CAD/CAM system in the world for
sheet metal fabrication, according to a company spokesman. FabriWIN 32 utilizes the latest
Microsoft Windows 32 bit multitasking operating system for fast, trouble-free operation.
The program is designed for operator ease of use and is capable of generating code for
virtually all punching and cutting machines. Drivers for NC Code output are offered for
all sheet metal fabrication machine tools on the market. Drivers can be developed for new
machine tools and combination punch/cut machines, right angle shears and cells are fully
Features of FabriWIN are as follows:
- FabriWIN is True 32 bit Windows 95 and NT compatible
- Transfer 2D and 3D files with FabriWIN and AutoUNFOLD using DYCF, IGES and CADL formats
- FabriWIN is a sheet metal specific CAD system
- Full featured dimensioning package
- Interactive CAD and CAM
- Special tools of any shape can be drawn, or imported, stored, and graphically displayed
- Unique CAD file format provides for the storage of CAM information such as tooling
assignments, microjoints, special sequence items, and special laser cutting conditions
- Advanced filing system allows for the unlimited creation of machine setups, tool loads,
nesting jobs, and tool inventories
- User definable defaults for: Tool selection, punching and cutting sequence, laser
- Tools can be automatically or manually selected from inventories, turret loads, or a
combination of both
- Punch or cut sequencing can be automatically calculated for minimal run time
- Direct machine drivers will generate high level G and M code for any fabrication machine
tool on the market including turrets, lasers, right angle shears, plasmas, waterjets,
hydraulic punching machines, etc.
Optional software and hardware consists of:
- AutoUNFOLD-Bring in 3D models from any CAD system and have a flat file in seconds. Your
own library of Material Files will ensure flat layouts exact to specification every time.
- AutoNEST-Their ability to save tool and cutting conditions with CAD files makes this the
most powerful nesting package available.
- Reverse Drivers-Convert existing NC Programs into FabriWIN CAD files so that old
programs may be used to generate new code for any machine tool.
- Additional offerings-Production Control Software, Quoting Software, Vision Inspection
For more information contact:
Amada America, Inc.
1901 Central Drive #750
Bedford, TX 76021
Amada America, Inc.
11100 Alcovy Road
Covington, GA 30209